Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Adventure to Boise

The trip started a little rough. Movers couldn't take all of my stuff, so I left a few items behind. Nothing my little heart can't live without (or I couldn't buy later :) A few great friends helped pack the car and my mom and I set off west-bound. We have driven through Iowa and have seen the windmills, now we are passing through Nebraska and it's a loooong state.
Last night we stayed at the Camelot Inn, believe us, it was no Camelot but it was a much needed place to rest our heads.
An early start and a stop at Starbucks we are back on I-80. After about an hour on the road Mom and I decide we need to make a stop at Wal-mart (the girls have to shop!), to pick up a car charger and maybe a CD. No luck on the CD but the laptop is being charged as I write.
We're back on the road...

I'm headed West to Boise, starting a new job and moving into a pretty awesome apartment. I don't know what the next 18 months hold for me in Boise, but we'll find out together.

No comments:

Post a Comment